Metal Shelf Bracket
Handcrafted heavy duty modern industrial shelf bracket available in black powder coat or raw steel coated with wax, ideal for DIY residential and commercial shelving.
Our brackets are made to accommodate standard lumber sizes that you would purchase from Home Depot, Lowes, ect. Store bought sizes are as follows. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions on the sizing you should order.
2" x 6" are actually 1.5" x 5.5"
2" x 8" are actually 1.5" x 7.25"
2" x 10" are actually 1.5" x 9.25"2" x 12" are actually 1.5" x 11.25"
• Product Style: Flat bar shelf bracket with 1” lip
• Dimensions: 0.25” thick x 1.5” wide, wall leg length varies by order
• Fastener Hole Diameter: 0.28” - (2) holes in wall leg, (2) holes in shelf leg
• Material: Steel
• Finish: Black Powder Coat or Raw steel
• Includes two (2) 1/4" lags for stud installation and two (2) 3/4" #8 screws to secure shelf to bracket
***LISTING IS PRICED PER BRACKET AND INCLUDES LAG SCREWS FOR INSTALLATION INTO STUDS OR BLOCKING, WOOD NOT INCLUDED***
• BLACK POWDER COAT – Commercial furniture industry standard for interior and exterior applications. Superior wear-resistance versus traditional liquid paint and wax coatings. No maintenance required.
• RAW STEEL – This option for raw steel has the natural appearance of the raw, uncoated, unfinished steel. This option will start to gradually rust over time if exposed to moisture. May require periodic maintenance to maintain and protect the metal surface.
We only use new, high quality American made steel for the production of our shelving brackets. Raw, uncoated steel may contain surface variations including color, texture, pitting, flaking, minor scratches, mill scale, oxidation, etc.
Share this Product
The brackets are so sturdy and such high quality for a great price. I will definitely purchase from here again.
The shelf brackets rate a solid 5! They are exactly what was needed for the open shelving being installed in a bathroom renovation. Thank you for such a quality product.
These brackets are so solid and well made! I also found them because of Tiffany Gowler and Gowler Home Designs! She hs them in her house and I love the look!
We are custom home builders in Colorado Springs and often times install open shelving in our farmhouse style homes and these are the only brackets we will use! They are SOLID, well-constructed, and their customer service is amazing. We cannot recommend this product enough!
These are incredibly sturdy and well made. The paint is perfectly done & I was so grateful for their amazing customer service!!!! Will be ordering more for sure!!!